The day before Thanksgiving my cousins, my aunt and my uncle came over for thanksgiving.
What we did: ( the first day (the day before thanksgiving) that they came)
- They came in the morning, so first we had a breakfast of bacon and pancakes.
- My cousins, aunt and uncle, and grandma went to take a nap.
- Me and my sister watched TV while we waited for them to wake up.
- They finally woke up and they went to the store.
- We watched more TV.
- They came back and we had dinner.
- We watched a movie.
- We went to sleep (my youngest cousin (age fourteen) slept with me)
- We woke up on thanksgiving and had breakfast.
- We watched some TV.
- We played games while the grownups made dinner.
- We watched videos of people playing the piano on The Voice Kids.
- I read the books I wrote to my youngest cousin and my oldest cousin (age nineteen and fourteen).
- We had early dinner.
- The grownups cleared off the table while I read the rules of the ginger bread house-making contest.
- My cousins slept while me and my little brother set up the ginger bread houses.
- We made all three ginger bread houses.
- We called out the three awards.
- We played Monopoly while eating candy canes and candy off of the gingerbread houses.
- We begged my dad to watch a movie.
- We ate more candy and played games.
- We went to sleep.
And that’s how the last few days have been.